Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Devil Party 6/6/06

My friend Shannon is the devil.

Well, I should explain he isn't really the devil, but he does have the dubious distinction of having been born on the day of the devil...June 6th, which we all know this year made the date 6/6/06. What better way to celebrate this once in a lifetime date, than with a devil party!!

The first step was transforming the basement of Shannon's house into Satan's Lair.



Basement Before:


Basement After:

(Special thanks to Rob Zombie for standing in the corner all night!!)

Becky and I prepared ourselves, and headed out to the great event...




(Cape made by the talented Becky).


(The Lovely - and talented - Becky)

We arrived at 6:06 and proceeded to party down to a mix of Devilish tunes:

Devil Inside...Running With the Devil...Shout at the Devil...Devil Went Down to Georgia (which is a great tune to "Lord of the Dance" to)...Sympathy for the Devil...Ok, you get the picture.

The guests arrived in their various Devil attire.


(Brian and Christy sporting their Me So Horny
shirts...guess the honeymoon isn't over for these
crazy kids!!)


(Toby sporting an AC/DC shirt with Rob. Either
Rob is extremely short, or Toby is 8 feet tall!!)




(Ella and Jason came with HOT shirts on)


(And Shannon, the birthday boy, dressed as
Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots...I
guess he thought he was devilish.)

The party was awesome for several hours. We did some things that should not be repeated to the world (you know, secret sacrifice things). I can't show you very many other pictures, cause I don't want to embarrass anyone who was at the party (and because I know there are some real crazy pictures of me out there, and I need to "scratch their backs" so they don't put a knife in mine if you know what I mean!!)

Let's just leave it at this:



(Scott Weiland - I mean Shannon, Brian, Toby,
Me, FRONT: Rob Zombie)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you little devil you! You guys look like a fun loving bunch. What a neat idea you had - and a great "excuse" to have a party! Not that anyone actually needs an excuse! I can't wait to see the pics from your "National Underwear Day" party in August... uh.. on second thought....

Gillespie said...

Is there really a National Underwear Day? That party would be WILD!! And, admit it, you would LOVE to see those pictures!!