Wednesday, November 22, 2006

El Giganto

Wow...only one comment message for the jukebox, eh...(thanks, Sue). I hope you know what this means. Yes, that's right, the jukebox will now haunt me in my dreams, taunt me for my lack of friends, and overall cause my life to be as miserable as the jukebox must now feel after this lack of support.

Sorry to get all guilt trip on ya.

Times, they do a'change, and in the place of my beloved jukebox, I have inserted a new "family member".

El Giganto!!



Standing 6 feet 7 inches, and weighing...well, I don't know how much it weighs, but it's a lot...El Giganto is my newest cabinet, this one housing in excess of 5,000 45 rpm records!! I'm thinking about having another contest soon...guess the number of 45's in ole El Giganto's belly. I'll keep you informed.

Here are a few more shots...





Now show El Giganto some love, lest he get upset and smash me beneath his girth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are planning on moving when you sell the house, I would not let potential helpers see all the heavy stuff you have recently purchased.

Jean