Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

If you are like most men, you have either:

1. Not gotten anything for your woman.

2. Not even THOUGHT about getting anything for your woman.

3. Never gotten anything for your woman.

or

4. Need to blow up your woman.

Well, guys, fear not...I have a solution for you!!



I know what you are thinking, White Castle?!? (or that sweet white car there!!) But, look closer...


That's right!! White Castle is "Taking Valentine Reservations"!!!

As crazy as this sounds, I decided to go to the source for some investigative reporting, just for you dear readers.

First, I actually went to the White Castle, and I found a sign promoting the Valentine Special. I tried to take a picture, but a huge guy named Clyde hit me with a mop...wait, that was a lady?? My bad. Anyway, the sign showed a box shaped like a heart with several hamburgers inside.

All together now, AWWWWEE!! If that doesn't say love, then I don't know what does!

Next, I went to the website, where I picked up this little nugget:

"Make your Valentine’s day STEAMY!

Take your Valentine to White Castle on Wednesday, February 14 between 5 and 8 p.m. and enjoy hostess seating, candlelit dining and your own server. Reservations are required, so check the list below for participating Castles near you!

Special this year, you can also treat your honey to a romantic White Castle dinner in your home! Cupid’s Crave Kits include eight cheeseburgers, one sack of fries, two regular soft drinks, coupons and keepsake items to heat up your homespun romance. Now, ain’t that sweet?"

Sweet indeed!! Act now, seats are limited*!! And come on, doesn't a nice romantic candlelit dinner beat a teddy bear any day?? You can thank me later!!

*realistically, there are probably tons of seats left...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How romantic! I can't believe Hank has not asked me to go yet! Sue