Monday, October 13, 2008

September

What happened to September?? Have I really not blogged since August? Well,
I'm ready to make it up to everyone right now!!

It's 1:20 pm on Monday...Columbus Day, I believe. Since I've been a stay-at-home dad, dates escape me totally, but I'm pretty sure it's the 13th. Hendrix is fast asleep, laying (or is it lying?? help me grammar friends) on my chest. His face is slightly red from crying...or should I say screaming...for the half hour prior to falling asleep. Poor guy, i'm not sure why he was crying, besides being tired. I think he may have a tooth fixing to break through.

Hendrix will be 4 months old on the 22nd. It's great being home with him, because it makes the time go slower, and I can enjoy him growing up more. He really has been good, only cries when he's tired really. Sleeps through the night, too...can't ask for anything more. I will post photos tomorrow, I promise.

Volleyball has started again, my 18th season. I feel great knee wise, but my shoulder is giving me problems. Nothing new, just have to fight through it. Hopefully, I will be able to play some tourneys next summer, I'm ready (hint, hint...anyone who wants to play...Hank, let's play some doubles in Louisville this year, what do you say??)

Reffing the ladies again this year, and having a good time. It's cool to see new players, and veterans getting better. Of course, the money is the main draw. It's nice to know we have Christmas covered, especially with 15 nieces and nephews.

Overall, I just wanted to touch base, let you all know I'm still around, and I PROMISE to blog at least once a week, or you can have your money back!!

I love you all...please comment to let me know you haven't given up on me!!

Tony and Hendrix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It about time, Mr. Gillespie. Hendrix's is getting so big.

Jean

Anonymous said...

T,
You have my number,all you have to do is call. 18yrs in vball that's great,I've got 23yrs. Now all we have to do is try to catch Big D.

The photos of Hendrix are great. It's great that you get to be a stay at home dad, there are alot of people who would love to do what your doing. Just remember they grow up to dang fast.

BC