Thursday, October 30, 2008

False Negative 3: Results

I think I've kept you in the dark long enough. Time to reveal the results of False Negative 3. (For those of you who haven't already called and got the results from me personally...you know who you are!!)

Well, Paypal said they would take up to 90 days to decide the outcome of the case, so I settled in for a long, drawn out process. Three days later, it was all over. Yes, THREE DAYS!!

I received the following email from Paypal:

We have concluded our investigation and have decided in your favor. Any funds that may have been temporarily held have been returned to your account.

Yes, I won. So let this be a lesson to you. That lesson should be stand up for yourself when you believe you have done no wrong. Unfortunately, the lesson will probably be when you want your money back, make sure your story isn't about "the sound of the lp," but rather "the appearance." (Or, make sure you lie UPFRONT if you have to in order to win your case.)

Hopefully the world holds better people than that. Can't we all just get along??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting patiently for the results of this drama. I chose not to use other devices to find the answer. I am very happy the results were in your favor. Thanks for the suspense.

Jean