Wednesday, December 15, 2004

97 Sebring Convertible For Sale

Why is it that things go wrong when you really don't want things to go wrong? You know what I'm saying...
...the A/C doesn't break down when it's "fairly hot", it breaks down on the hottest day of the year...

...the transmission doesn't drop right after you get your tax check, it drops when you are dead broke...

Things like that.

Well, after my interview, I got back to work in Columbus. At the end of the day...the car was dead. I jumped it, ran it for about 25 minutes, and went home. I hit the power lock and nothing happened...this is, keep in mind, right after I turned the car off. I put the key back into the ignition and turned it. Dead.

This happens every year. Right when it gets cold...really cold. I end up walking to work. NOT FUN. Couldn't have happened in the summer, could it? And gas is only $1.59. Would have been nice to lose the car when gas was $2.00 a gallon, but no!!

The first year I got the car, I had to replace the battery. The next year I again had to replace the battery...twice. I had the alternator checked, and it was fine. I had the connections and the wires checked, and they were fine.

What's draining the battery? At this point, I don't care. Three years, 4 batteries?

My buddy said to replace the wires...I told him I'm going to replace the car.

Anybody want a 97 Sebring Convertible?

No comments: