Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Black Dress Blues: UPDATE!!

I don't like to leave you guys hangin' ... I decided to take a visual poll to see how many guests at the wedding wore black dresses, just to see if it is as "faux paus" as Becky had thought it to be.

Here are the results:

Total # of women wearing black dresses to the wedding: 15 *

Oh yeah, I guess black is the new...um, whatever color people use to wear to weddings!!

(* results not typical. 15 black dress total based on a Catholic wedding in 2006 with a full house of guests. Women were looked at based solely on their dress color...because why else would I look at a woman?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ditto Jean. My friend's brother just got married, and the bridesmaids wore black dresses!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was Sue!