Friday, September 22, 2006

Last of the Two-A-Days

Ok, kids!! I did it!! Two-A-Days are over!! You got your 10 posts in 5 days, and while technically this post is kinda lame, it's still a post. I didn't promise you Stephen King novellas, or fanciful poems ala Keats, now did I?

Anyway, it's been a real treat to keep the posts up, and I will try to do better in the future, I promise!! You are just going to have to make do with these 10 until Monday, when I will reveil the winner of the awesome Guess the Number of LP's Contest!! Which, by the way, if you haven't entered, do it now!! (And if you already have entered, a thousand thanks!!)

(PS, Hank, you need a better guess than "ALL OF THEM." While technically correct, I just won't accept that answer!!)

GUESS THE NUMBER OF RECORDS IN MY COLLECTION CONTEST

Keep reading, and I'll keep writing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep reading!

Sue

Anonymous said...

I got to catch up on my reading this morning. I enjoyed your two a day blogs! I had missed your blogs. I was checking your blog at least a couple times a week to see if there were any new things to read, but each time I would log off with my head hanging because there was nothing. Then...Friday when I got on to enter the contest I see there was a bunch of reading that was ahead of me. I enjoyed them all. Thanks Tony! You made my day!