Monday, September 18, 2006

TWO-A-DAYS

Oh...My...Goodness...

Has it really been a month since my last post? We'll some dear, dear readers of Get Out Of Life Alive have informed me that yes, it has indeed been a month since my last post. In the name of keeping the peace (and not losing a few appendages at the hands of Sue!!) I have decided to come back strong this week!!

Anyone that has ever played organized sports, especially football, has heard of the term "Two A Days," which basically means, two practices a day. Clever, huh? Anyway, in honor of our Indianapolis Colts (which are TWO - 0 this season so far) and the football season in general, I give you:

GET OUT OF LIFE ALIVE TWO-A-DAYS!!

That's right!! Over the next week (work week that is) I will be delivering 2, count 'em, TWO posts per day!! How about that? Hopefully my active lifestyle and roll-on-the-floor humor will keep you entertained for as long as I can sustain it!! Hopefully, knowing how lazy I am, that will be further than Tuesday!

Hope you enjoy 2 a days!!

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am very excited to read the blog each day. The contest is great too. I have a strategy in picking the correct number of records.