Friday, March 23, 2007

UPDATE!!

UPDATE!!

I was driving past my house today, and I saw a manilla envelope jetting from my mailbox. I knew right away that it meant one of two things...

1. I had another RETURN TO SENDER in the Autograph Contest.

or

2. I had a WINNER in the Autograph Contest.

Well, kids...it was # 2!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

(scroll down to see our winner!!)























CONGRATULATIONS, HANK!!! Your entry of Montgomery Gentry was the first to respond, and they did so in a BIG way.


(click on picture to enlarge)

Three very important things about this autographed 8 x 10:

1. It is hand signed by both members of Montgomery Gentry. (and in only 18 DAYS!! falling right in my 14-21 day prediction!)

2. It is personalized HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANK! (see below scan).



3. In order for Montgomery Gentry to personalize it with Happy Birthday, they would have had to actually READ the letter I enclosed!

That tells me these guys really care about their fans!! So, Hank, congratulations, I will get you this awesome signed photo the next time I see you...

When is your birthday?

(Also, fear not Autograph Contest entrants...if your autograph comes in, I will still get it to you. So, check back often to see if your celebrity has signed for you!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for getting the picture signed. My birthday is July 25th, every year. Keep up the great work on your blog!
Big Country