Thursday, February 19, 2009

UPDATE: Burger Trip

With the Big Burger Trip only days away, I called my "burger buddy," Dan, and worked on finalizing the plans.

Me: "You ready to kick some big burger butt!!"

Dan: "Yeah...kinda, I have this bad cough, I'm going to the doctor to get it checked out."

Me: "Crap...well, let me know what you find out."

A few hours later:

Dan: "Dude, just found out my cough is pneumonia."

Me: "Double crap!"

Dan: "I have some meds, I should be fine by Saturday, though."

A few hours later:

Dan: "My prescriptions are $200..."

Me: "Let's just pontpone."

Dan: "Yeah, that sounds like the best plan.

So, it looks like I will try and conquer the two pounder the first weekend in April. Two more months of preperation...that 2 pounder will be conquered!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this trip works out for you. Maybe this means you will do it! Sue