Thursday, February 05, 2009

Two Pounder Trial Run Tonight!!

Friends, I have a few upcoming blogs that will be of great interest to you...

My friend, Dan, and I are going on a road trip February 21st to a place called Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Pennsylvania. What's so exciting about a little pub in PA?? THIS:



I know the pic is small, but the burger is not. This is the "small" 2 lb burger that Denny's offers, and I am going to eat it. They also offer a 3, 6 (Ye Olde 96er), 15 50 and 123 lb burger. I will not eat those.

Tonight, I am going to do a trial run with 2 lbs of burger, 8 buns, one full tomato, condiments, cheese, etc. Becky thinks I should do a trial run just to see how hard it'll be. So, I will. Becky will be photographing my progress, and I will post in a few days, when I'm out of this burger coma.

I only worry about two things: the buns, and the one hour time limit.

I will post again soon, wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tony. You can do it! Sue