Thursday, September 01, 2005

What you Crave

Have you been to White Castle lately? In the drive-thru, they have the credit card machine hooked to the outside of the window, so you can swipe the card yourself...kinda like a grocery store.

This sucks. Especially it you have a small car, short arms, etc.

Well, every machine is different, so when we pulled up to pay, Becky waited for instruction from the White Castle guy. Does he have to push a button inside first? Can we swipe away?

When he finally came to the window, Becky held up the card, and the guy began to walk away.

Becky: "Do I go ahead and swipe it?" she called in the half closed window. No response.

Becky: "HEY!! Thanks a lot for your help!!" she screamed as she angrily swiped the card.

Me: "Becky, don't do that, it's rude."

Becky: "RUDE?!? What's rude is that guy NOT HELPING ME..." she continued as she turned her head towards the window.

Me: "Ok, maybe it's not rude of you, but could you calm down, I don't want them to spit in my food!"

Spit in the food is always bad...but ladies, if you ever want to start something with a rude guy, please make sure the following:

1. They aren't in food services, where they could do something to my food.
2. The person isn't big enough to kick my ass, because no guy is going to try to kick yours.
3. If the guy does try to kick yours, make sure I would actually step in and save you.

Becky should know better...I'm a wuss, but I would take a beating for her.

I don't think he spit in my food, in case you were wondering. If he did, then it tasted like chicken!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky is tough. She can hold her on. That guy should not have been so rude. I would have never thought about the guy spitting in my food. Thanks for putting that thought in my head!