Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Winnie or Wanda?

Back when I was a young lad, my brother and I had an ongoing debate. Hopefully, with your help, we can end this battle here and now.

Who's hotter: Winnie or Wanda?

Winnie Cooper was the girl next door on The Wonder Years, and the object of my desires.
(she's the one on the right... SHE'S ON YOUR RIGHT!!)


My brother, being a bit older, prefered Wanda from Doogie Howser M.D.



Well, over the years, the argument died with no clear winner. We moved on to ogle other chicks, but deep inside, the argument still lingers. So, I'll let you decide, and I won't say anything else. BUT, I will leave you with a couple of current pictures of the fair Winnie Cooper, and since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let them speak for themselves.








Maybe I have one more thing to say...Wanda who?


PS...I know you out there in blogland were hot for Sam on Who's the Boss, so you don't need to tell me that in the comments, ok?

(then)

(NOW)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winnie of course what does the A-bomb no anyway. BIG COUNTRY

Gillespie said...

Score one for the home team!! (Those extra pictures didn't sway your vote, did they?)

T

Anonymous said...

It is not fair to agree with you when you have so obviously tried to sway the vote by posting current pics of Winnie, but not Wanda..... so I shall with hold my vote until such time that I have seen all the evidence. :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't hotlink to my pictures, please. It's generally frowned upon, not the least because it costs other people money:

http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html

Feel free to copy any images off my site, and then upload them to your own server (since you're on BlogSpot, you can do this easily).

You'll notice I've already renamed the image of Winnie so that it breaks on your site. I'll keep on doing it -- it's not that much work for me -- if you decide to not upload your own copy. So you might as well go ahead and do it. Thanks.