Monday, April 09, 2007

More Autograph Winners!!

I have two new autograph announcements!!

First, I will apologize up front that I don't have pictures to show you. Soon, I will...I promise. But for now, I will congratulate two new soon-to-be-autograph owners!

1. March 30, 2007

Congratulations, Nellie!! Mr. Willie Nelson has sent a signed 8 x 10, inscribed "Nellie, Happy Birthday." Like with Hank's pic, I don't know when your birthday is, but I used that on a lot of the letters, just to ensure they didn't inscribe the pic to me.

I predicted over a year to get Willie to sign, so you were in luck, he signed for you in 25 days!! I'll get the picture to you...um, somehow. Email me, we can work it out.

2. April 5, 2007

Congratulations, Tyler!! Big and Rich sent a signed 8 x 10 photo...not inscribed, sorry. It's still pretty cool, and it's starting a little trend of country signers being more attentive to their fans than other genres of music. Maybe country stars are just nicer and more generous...or maybe they don't get as much fan mail...either way, congrats!!

Unfortunately, it took 33 days...I predicted 14 - 21. Close!!

Keep checking back, I will have pictures up soon...and hopefully more autographs to report!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony,
Thank you for the Big and Rich picture. I am going to like it! I will still kick your butt at golf. Tyler