Friday, June 15, 2007

More Autographs!!

Have you given up on your favorite star signing for you? Well, you shouldn't cause the other day I received this in the mail for Amanda...
(Chris Daughtry signed promotional photo, also
signed by a few of his band mates!!)

I predicted a 14-21 day turn on this photo, and it took 14 weeks. Oops!! That's only 98 days, so I was pretty close, right?!?

ALSO...I received this photo in for Sue's mother-in-law, Debbi:


Before you get too excited, Debbi, please know that this autograph is PRE_PRINTED! He did not actually sign the photo. It is a pretty nice picture, if you're into scruffy looking dudes, that is. I will get this in the mail to you soon, unless Hank and Sue invite me over to their new house, at which point I will hand deliver. (This photo had a bonus Fan Club information sheet with it...big excitement!!)

Who will be next to receive their autograph? Stay tuned!!
(Please visit The Contest Starts Now if you have no idea what this post is about!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't get me wrong...there are a lot of guys that I think are attractive, but after seeing that picture of Toby Keith...I've never felt so into girls as I do right now.

Anonymous said...

T,
You are the greatest friend!! I love my autographed picture! If it wasn't for your great kindness and generosity, I would be sitting Daughtry-less and very sad. I come to work this morning with a package on my desk, open it up and am so surprised. I had to show everyone and I made up a story that I saw him at Mcdonalds this morning! I confessed that I was just joking and that the greatest friend in the world got it for me!! Thank you so much for having this awesome contest!

Unknown said...

Why in the world are they named "Chipmunks"? They don't look like any Chip I have ever known and certainly don't resemble a monk. How about "Groundhog"! A very unlikely looking hog indeed. Same goes for "Hedgehog"! How about "Gopher". They don't look like someone that goes after things for you. Smokey the Bear. I've never seen a bear that smoked. And finally, Engine Head Penny. Need I Say More?

The Lonesome Negro