Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Shout Out: Danke, Ich Liebe Dich Aller!!

Before I start my next blog, I have to say welcome to my many German friends! I was shocked to see I am nearly as visited there, as I am in my own country!! (193 US visitors, 141 German visitors out of the last 500 page views.) More shocking is this factoid:

Last 500 views: (# of visits, Percentage of total, State/Country)

43 8.60% Nordrhein-westfalen Germany
25 5.00% Baden-wurttemberg Germany
23 4.60% Oberosterreich Austria
22 4.40% Bayern Germany
21 4.20% California United States
19 3.80% Illinois United States
19 3.80% Rheinland-pfalz Germany
17 3.40% Wien Austria
17 3.40% Hessen Germany
16 3.20% Staden Kobenhavn Denmark
13 2.60% New York United States
11 2.20% Indiana United States

Yes, that's right, folks...11 places visit my site more than my own state, Indiana. The state where a large majority of my family and friends live. Bummer. But still, I am happy people stop and look, and I really appreciate the 11 Indiana fans, as well...I know who some of you are, and I thank you.

---------------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! You should definitely start writing more articles to cater to your international audience.

Anonymous said...

T,
You know I am a loyal fan! I will just have to get your blog address out there and encourage more Indiana people to visit it!
Sue

Jaime said...

Where are you getting this stuff? I want to know that about my own!

Gillespie said...

Jill...thx, if I was more cultural, maybe I would. I can't speak other languages, and have never been to a foreign country (unless Canada counts?) Maybe I can post my french toast receipe!!

Sue...I'm always trying to get the word out. I even made up some business cards!

Jaime...www.statcounter.com Check it out, yo!!