Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday Update

Well, kids, we made it through another week. And this weekend is a looong weekend. It's sad that we 'can't wait' for the looong weekend, but alas, we do.

Today has been a long day. First, I had no underwear to wear to work. That just sucks. For those of you who just need to know...no, I didn't go commando, and no, I didn't re-wear. I went with a pair of good ole fashion compression shorts. They suck. They're a little too big, and not very supportive. Ok, now that everyone has THAT mental image, I'll move on.

Becky's sick. I hate summer colds. She's feeling a bit better today, and I hope this weekend we can go to a movie or two. I'll let you know.

Plus, it's very humid.

....................................

As for the workout schedule. I thought I would wait and post a weekly update, as opposed to a daily one, cause no one wants to hear a daily summation of my workout habits.

Yes, I have kept up my routine.

Everyday since I've started, I have worked out...Saturday and Sunday included. The exception has been the last two days. My right knee (the surgury knee) has been hurting, and I thought I would rest it a few days. It's probably the impending rain...at least I hope. Damn you hurricane Frances!

My workout goes as follows:

Day 1: legs
Day 2: arms (and moderate leg)
Day 3: extended eliptical training
Repeat.

Some walking thrown in to add to the overall workout.

CAUTION: Do NOT wear moccasins to walk long distances, or over rocky terrain. Blisters will result. Trust me, I know.

That's all for the Friday update. Have a great looong weekend.

No comments: