Monday, August 16, 2004

25 Things I Miss

I was sitting in bed the other day, unable to sleep, and I started to think back to things I use to absolutely love, that aren't here anymore. You know, the band that split up, or the tv show that is off the air. I decided to compile a list of the things I miss...in no particular order, of course.

1.Quantum Leap
2. Wiffle Ball
3. Dodge Ball
4.Samantha Mathis (she was the love interest of Christian Slater in Pump Up the Volume, the love interest of Christian Slater in Broken Arrow, and the love interest in several other, non-Christian Slater movies)
5. The Volleyball Dream Team - Me, Andy, D, Lori and Ella --the good ole days
6. Alice In Chains
7. Nirvana
8. Josh Clayton Felt PLEASE listen to the Spirit Touches Ground album...this guy was great, and died way too young.
9. Roy Orbison
10. Jim Croce
11. Cat Stevens (come back, Cat!!)
12. The Musical Genius of John Lennon
13. ...and Jimi Hendrix
14.Will Kirby from Big Brother 2
15. Good knees
16. Crystal Clear Pepsi
17. Baseball Cards being .40 cents a pack WITH a stick of gum
18. Nintendo...the original, with games like Super DodgeBall, Baseball Simulator 1.000, Tecmo Bowl, WCW Wrestling, ShadowGate, Dragon Warrior etc, etc, etc
19. Writing letters ON PAPER.
20. Records on VINYL
21. Dominique Wilkins
22. Campy slasher flicks...Friday the 13th, Sleepaway Camp, etc
23. Michael Jordan
24. Sinjin Smith
25. Andre Dawson

That's all the remembering I can do right now...I think I'm gonna cry...

No comments: