Friday, August 13, 2004

The Rock Quiz: Results

For those of you interested...The Rock Quiz that I gave to Becky was 290 questions, of which, Becky got 242 correct. That's roughly 83%. Not too shabby. It did, however, take her 3 HOURS to complete...Yikes!!

I was impressed by her ability to learn. I was, however, confused as to how she could know Jimmy Page was in the Yardbirds, but, for some reason, she blanked when I asked her the Guitarist for a little band called Led Zeppelin (which, for those of you who aren't in the know, is also Jimmy Page.)

If you see Becky, congratulate her for her stunning musical prowless...and go ahead, ask her a music question!!

If you would like to be humiliated (or humbled) by her excellent score, let me know. I'll give you the test, IF YOU DARE!!

No comments: