Tuesday, July 13, 2004

25 Things I Hate

You know what I hate? Probably not...but I am going to tell you.

1. The number after 26
2. People who insist on saying that number even though they KNOW I don't like it.
3. Massages
4. Being slapped on the back
5. People talking to me when I'm eating my last bite of steak.
6. People starring at me when I'm eating the last bite of steak.
7. When people tell me the obvious: "you know you have a zit on your face?" No, I just happened not to see that huge mountain spring up, jack ass!!
8. The word Zit. Can't we just say blemish??
9. Phrases that have no meaning...like Whatty, and Crappy-doo
10. People who use un-real words to their young children. "What little Joey, you wantsy a bah-wah...oksey doksey!!" THE DAMN KID'S THREE, I THINK HE CAN SAY BOTTLE!!
11. People who don't correct kids who use bad grammar...not like saying "lay down" instead of "lie down" I mean the real obvious stuff..."I gots two of those." GOTS?!? That's not even a word!! Or..."I goes to the store with you." Or any sentence with the word "Ain't" in it.
12. Getting up early on a Saturday morning.
13. Losing a volleyball match to someone younger than me.
14. The fact that there is a U in four, a U in fourteen, but NO U IN FORTY!! What tha...?!?
15. Paying for something via cradit or debit card, and having the waitress call me "Anthony." I perfer "sir", "Mr. Gillespie," or "You Sexy mo'fo' You."
16. Waitresses that see your glass empty and ask you if you would like another drink. Don't ask me, just bring it!! If I want to drink it, I will, if not, I won't...how much does one serving of Coke cost, like .000008th of a cent? It's even worse when they ask if I want them to refill the water!!
17. People who try to tell me facts about subjects I know so well, I know they are wrong. "I heard John Lennon wrote 'Yesterday' about his ex-wife." You moron!! John Lennon didn't write Yesterday, Paul McCartney did...
18. Getting meaningless gifts. (although, due to my lazy ways, I have been known to give some of said gifts.)
19. Wal Mart
20. Radio stations the play the same songs 20 times a day. They take some good songs and decent bands and play them so much, I never want to listen to the band again. (sorry, Nickelback, Hootie, Matchbox 20, etc...)
21. Mark David Chapman (Listen to all of John Lennon's music and tell me he wouldn't have changed the world.)
22. Running
23. When something that is small and not well-known becomes popular. Example: Half-Priced Books (when I first stared going there, I bought Jimi Hendrix records for $5...now you can't even touch a Beatles record for less than $20.) Goodwill Store is another. Stuff use to be super cheap. Wanna buy a shirt? 5 cents...now, it's 2.50. What a shame.
24. Jealousy. There is just no place for it.
25. The color brown (except on leather.)

Ok, I could ramble all day, so I'll stop at 25.

No comments: