Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Reality TV

When am I going to find time to finished my bathroom project?  If I keep playing volleyball on the weekends, or spending the weekend with mom and dad, or playing golf, I will never get it done. I thought I would have plenty of time through the week to chip away at it (after work), but that just isn't working out.  I come home, tired from the afternoon mail deliveries, and all I want to do is change clothes and relax on the new couch (which is SO awesome).  Then, after a little lounging, I start to get my second wind, and it's dinner time...then that's over, clean up, and...tv time.   

TV time, you ask??  While the summer is riddled with re-runs of all the favorites...CSI, ER, etc., it does bring forth REALITY TELEVISION!!  Man, I am a reality junkie, straight up.  It's sad when you plan stuff around reality shows...I ain't got no Tivo, so I either watch the show, or VHS, and I'm not too fond of VHS... 

Monday night's line-up: For Love or Money, and Who Wants to Marry my Dad...not the best two in the world, but I have been sucked in. 

Tuesday: Ah, Big Brother 5 and Amazing Race...my favorite day! 

Wednesday:  Simple Life 

Thursday: Big Brother 5 

Friday: Nothing, whew!! 

Saturday:  Big Brother 5 

What's worse than watching 5 nights a week of reality television?  Making strategies for each show.  I have spent countless sleeping hours throwing back and forth different scenerios... 

"Ok, if Mike was smart he wouldn't have shown his hand so soon.  He should have gotten the girls and Will on his side against the Four Horseman alliance...and if the group was smart, they would have seen that it was Drew that ratted Mike's alliance out in the first place, equalling the fact that Scott, Jace and Drew at least were alligning..." UGH!! 

It's worse when Survivor's on...mainly because I don't think the players on Survivor can count half the time.   "Well, should I allign with Rob and Amber and be guaranteed 3rd, or should I go with these other 5 and vote those two off, and maybe be #1??  I think I'll vote with Rob and Amber." 

MORON!!   

Why do I hurt my head with all this, when I know half way through, Jeff Probst or Julie Chen is going to pop in and throw a curveball to the players, thus throwing my fool proof plan out the window, and making me re-think the whole game... I'm not all that sure.  I guess I'm the moron...but I sure do love that reality tv!!

No comments: