Thursday, July 22, 2004

Baseball, Target and the Wal Mart Mafia

This week has really been dragging.  Not that I am wishing my life away, mind you, but it has.  I guess it's because it is so dang hot and humid here in Corn Country.  It's 97 degrees out now, and as any 200+ pound folks can tell you, that's hot.

I'm finally coming down from the pain Saturday layed on me.  I still have stiff joints, slightly sore muscles and the occasional "giving out" of the right knee, but other than that I am perfect.  I will start working out tonight, as to help correct these after-volleyball side effects. 

I visited the new Target store today, and I must say it is excellent.  I highly recommend giving your money to Target as opposed to Wal Mart, and if this is my last post, please call the police and tell them the Wal Mart Mafia probably did it.  Not that the police would help you, as I am sure they are probably in cahoots.

I got a baseball in the mail today.  It came packaged in a box surrounded by peanuts.  Cool!  Baseball and peanuts.  Anyhoo, the peanuts were really good...nice and salty shells.  I noticed the baseball had some residual salt from the peanuts.  I must caution all of you out there...

NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE BASEBALL LOOKS, DO NOT LICK THE SALT OFF!!

Yuckers!!  It really wasn't a good thing.  I mean, really...who wants to lick salty balls?  Not I.

 

No comments: