Thursday, July 01, 2004

Timberlake

J.T. -- The big Timberlake, Co-Founder of "Tittygate" at the SuperBowl with Miss Jackson (cause I'm Nasty)...

Yes, I admit, I have the CD. I've listened to the CD. I actually enjoy more than a few of the tracks on the CD. But one thing has bothered me since ole Justinerino went solo...

(First, Jules, if you are reading this, sorry for the repeated story...you may want to skip to another post.)

Rock Your Body. Very catchy tune.

"Don't be so quick to, walk away,
Come on and dance with me.
I'm gonna rock your body,
???"

What does he say here?? Ah, up there with the mysteries of the world...Stonehenge, The Meaning of Life, Why we can't eat just one...is the mystery of this musical lyric.

Let's think about it:

"I'm gonna rock your body, Tresume..." Nah
"I'm gonna rock your body, Ham and eggs..." Nope
"I'm gonna rock your body, Mayonayse..." I think not
"I'm gonna rock your body, tween the legs..." COVER THE KID'S EYES!!

So, I slap it in a Google search, knowing I will never figure the mystery myself. I find the lyrics and the winning line is:

Drumroll Please...

"I'm gonna rock your body,

MAYONASE!!

Ok, so it's PLEASE STAY...I still think Mayonase would be better, but that's just because I'm hungry.

While we're on the subject, why would he even have to say please? All he would have to do is look in a girls direction, give them the come hither stare, and watch the drool commense. I don't know many girls who would resist that, heck, I am not so sure I could resist that, and I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.) Face it, kids, Timberlake is one damn good looking fella.

Damn, now I feel icky...Pam Anderson, Halle Berry, Carmen Electra...ok, that aughta do it.

more later...

No comments: